Developed by Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association to help restaurants and hotels reopen safely, and instill confidence in patrons and guests.
- Maintaining professionalism during a public health crisis
- Effective cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting
- Employee personal health and hygiene standards
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Delivering superior service while social distancing
- Security and safety during a vulnerable time
- 1-hour live training conducted on site
- Available in English and Spanish (limited locations)
- Sanitation and safety reminders to post for staff
- Self-assessment checklist for opening readiness
- FRLA Certificate of Completion to display
Training is FREE to FRLA Members and RCS Training clients.